Happy Camper Hall Of Fame: Q&A With Family of 3 After Holiday In A Roseisle CampervanPosted on: January 31, 2020
This month we launch our ‘Happy Camper Hall of Fame,’ sharing the travel stories and adventures of our happy campers. In this Q&A series our happy campers share their top tips for the perfect campervan holiday. Today we’ve caught up with Petra Schneider and her family.
Name: Petra Schneider.
Who you went with: My hubby Stephan and our daughter Jamie (12).
Van Hired: Hymercar Yellowstone.
The month you went on the trip: We have hired with Roseisle four times already. Three of our trips were in July, the last one in September/October.
1) Why did you choose to holiday in a campervan?
We enjoy being able to move around and stop wherever we like without having to book B&B rooms in advance. Travelling in a campervan is great if you travel with kids. You have your little home with you at all times, no need to pack and unpack every day as you travel on.
2) Why did you choose a campervan from Roseisle?
We checked the Internet and were impressed by their great reviews.
3) How was the customer experience from Roseisle?
Perfect. Roseisle made us feel welcome from the very first contact we had. We like the family feeling of the company and are always looking forward to seeing familiar faces when we come back. Roseisle is very helpful both with questions regarding the campervan and planning the trip.
4) What were your favourite features of the campervan?
The campervans are as good as new and very comfortable to drive and live in. The kitchen is fully equipped and the beds are very comfy.
5) What were the best three places that you visited?
- Lewis & Harris
- Isle of Skye (we recommend a trip off high season. It gets very crowded in July/August).
- Handa island
6) What would you tell someone who is considering booking a campervan with Roseisle?
Go for it! Ask questions if it is your first trip in a campervan. They will be happy to help you choose the right vehicle. We have been back with Roseisle several times and highly recommend it.
7) What did you enjoy most about your experience?
Family time in the outdoors. Scotland has become very dear to us and we so much like spending time there.
8) Did the Roseisle staff help you plan your route?
They certainly would have. We always planned our trips by ourselves but got lots of tips from the staff over the years.
9) How could we make your experience even better?
I truly do not know… stay as you are!
Want to book your own dream roadtrip? Let us bring your dream to life! >>
Call: +44 (0)131 653 5023⠀